Digital Marketing Assistance
The Forum Company is looking for a young, dynamic individual to be part of the vibrant marketing team and responsible for providing the team with support in online marketing campaigns, website maintenance, social media and the smooth running of events across the organisation.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Working as part of the marketing and design department, the ideal candidate will be involved in all aspect of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on digital marketing; responsible for all the social media platforms, web, and online listing updates as well as assisting with the management of traditional marketing collateral and communications, ensuring brand consistency throughout.
The candidate will have strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and a creative flair, and needs to be able to manage multiple social media accounts for various business units.
• Interest in events, weddings, and hospitality.
• Help to plan and execute in-house marketing events or where required events for external clients.
• Creation of event marketing collateral.
• Marketing event photography and post-production.
• Online marketing:
• The core role of the candidate would be to manage and update all Social Media accounts in line with the luxury brand and marketing strategy.
• Social media management of multiple business Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts; weekly scheduling across all platforms.
• Social media content plan and strategies.
• Management of all incoming social media messaging.
• Ad-hoc web updates – CMS.
• Blog post content plans and scheduling.
• Loading and updating of online listings – current and new.
Computer literacy and design:
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe CS – fully competent in, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
• Producing impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations.
• Create e-shot designs for marketing campaigns.
• Assistance with internal newsletter campaigns.
• Design or adjust artwork, menus etc. in line with brand guidelines.
Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant.
Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs.
• Database management
• Social Media budget management
• Marketing meeting minutes
• Other general duties
• Bachelor’s degree (digital) marketing and communications
• 3 years’ related experience
• Knowledge of web and HTML
• Knowledge of Hubspot
• Good understanding of Adobe CS – Illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Experienced in a marketing role with strong digital/social media management skills
• Hands-on, self-motivated, and naturally organised individual
• Creative with excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of design and production
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Take instructions with the ability to execute from brief into production stages
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team