Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Working as part of the marketing and design department, the ideal candidate will be involved in all aspect of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on digital marketing; responsible for all the social media platforms, web, and online listing updates as well as assisting with the management of traditional marketing collateral and communications, ensuring brand consistency throughout.
The candidate will have strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and a creative flair, and needs to be able to manage multiple social media accounts for various business units.
- Interest in events, weddings, and hospitality.
- Help to plan and execute in-house marketing events or where required events for external clients.
- Creation of event marketing collateral.
- Marketing event photography and post-production.
- Online marketing:
- The core role of the candidate would be to manage and update all Social Media accounts in line with the luxury brand and marketing strategy.
- Social media management of multiple business Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts; weekly scheduling across all platforms.
- Social media content plan and strategies.
- Management of all incoming social media messaging.
- Ad-hoc web updates – CMS.
- Blog post content plans and scheduling.
- Loading and updating of online listings – current and new.