Embassy Hill accommodation
A beautiful private house and garden in the heart of Constantia created for those looking for something more personal. This former Dutch embassy is an iconic landmark which has been lovingly refurbished to offer guests a relaxed luxury experience. embassy hill simultaneously evokes an atmosphere of seclusion and home away from home charm.
Guests enjoy the lounge areas, dining room, sunroom and the pool bar. The lush garden is a discreet escape perfect for delicious breakfasts and lunches or winding down in the evening over a chilled bottle of the Cape’s finest wine. A dedicated chef is available on request to create exceptional award winning food.
Embassy Hill Rooms
- casually seats +-16 guests
- Ideal breakaway room or for brainstorming session.
- Looks on to the gardens and opens onto patio
- seats up to 30 guests
- ideal for private dining or boardroom style set up
- large flat screen HD TV
- surround sound
- opens onto patio
- Up to 150 guests
- Ideal for welcome drinks and canape’s enjoyed on the lawn, as well as smaller garden lunches in summer.
- seats up to 40 guests
- Ideal for day time functions & events.
- Open on to private garden and swimming pool.
- No built in presentation equipment.
- seats up to 160 guests
- ideal for large receptions, gala dinners, private parties
- drop down screen and projector
- surround sound
- wePresent wireless connection to projector
- glass side doors open onto gardens
- all en-suite bedrooms
- king sized beds
- flat screen tv’s and DSTV
- Nespresso machines with variety of pods
- stocked bar fridge on request
- deluxe room
- upstairs cottage
- dining space
- large terrace with pergola and the most spectacular views of the Constantia valley wine farms and mountains.
- down stairs cottage
- private with an outside sitting area
- juliette balcony overlooking the pool and a 2nd balcony
- american shutters open to marvellous views of the mountains
- french doors open to private section of the gardens