Embassy Hill accommodation
A beautiful private house and garden in the heart of Constantia that has been created for people looking for something more personal. This iconic former Dutch embassy landmark has been lovingly refurbished to offer guests a relaxed luxury experience, while still evoking that essential feeling of seclusion and a home away from home charm.
Guests enjoy lounge areas, dining room, sunroom and the enticing pool bar. Outdoors, the lush garden is a hidden city escape, a perfect place for delicious breakfasts and lunches or winding down in the evening over a chilled bottle of Cape’s finest wine. One of the highlights that can be requested is the exceptional award winning food and dedicated chef.
Embassy Hill Rooms
- casually seats +-16
- Ideal breakaway room or for brainstorming session.
- Looks on to the gardens and opens onto patio
- seats up to 30pax
- ideal for private dining or boardroom style set up
- large flat screen HD TV
- surround sound
- opens onto patio
- Up to 150pax
- Ideal for welcome drinks and canape’s enjoyed on the lawn, as well as smaller garden lunches in summer.
- seats up to 40
- Ideal for day time functions & events.
- Open on to private garden and swimming pool.
- No built in presentation equipment.
- seats up to 160pax
- ideal for large receptions, gala dinners, private parties
- drop down screen and projector
- surround sound
- wePresent wireless connection to projector
- glass side doors open onto gardens
- all en-suite bedrooms
- king sized beds
- flat screen tv’s and DSTV
- Nespresso machines with variety of pods
- stocked bar fridge on request
- deluxe room
- upstairs cottage
- dining space
- large terrace with pergola and the most spectacular views of the Constantia valley wine farms and mountains.
- down stairs cottage
- private with an outside sitting area
- juliette balcony overlooking the pool and a 2nd balcony
- american shutters open to marvellous views of the mountains
- french doors open to private section of the gardens