The Forum│Turbine Hall
This historic venue that once operated as a power station back in the 1920’s, is an integral part of Johannesburg’s architectural history. After an extensive refurbishment, the iconic building reopened to the public in 2005 and has since become a firm favourite for hosting a range of world-class events and conferences.
Nestled in the heart of the city’s trendy arts and cultural precinct, the space is also one of Joburg’s most coveted wedding and party venues, due to its unique and edgy industrial spaces accented by beautifully modern interiors.
Turbine Hall Wedding Spaces
- 270 banqueting, 800 cocktail
- our signature wedding space
- fully equipped bar
- ideal for welcome drinks, canape’s and cocktail hour
- ideal for your wedding ceremony
- up to 100 people
- lavish and stylish bar, perfect to host welcome drinks, canapés and cocktail hour
- can accommodate up to 700 people
- large, spacious area filled with natural light and ideal for your special day
- can accommodate up to 200 people
- have your wedding set between the concrete turbines of turbine hall
We believe in an artisanal and bespoke approach to food. By matching first-class cuisine with top-notch service and beautiful presentation, you can expect an extra special element of creativity and flawless execution at your event. Our unique menus are designed to showcase quality local and seasonal products that are not only delicious, but nutritious and sustainable too.Read more