The Forum│White Light
Set in the Lanseria countryside is the forum│white light, an ideal venue for those who want the freedom to bring their vision of their dream wedding to life. The location offers an exquisite blank canvas, truly allowing your imagination to run wild.
With sophisticated simplicity, exceptional cuisine, unmatched service and the support of professional and creative event experts, you can rest assured that your special day is stress-free and stunningly put-together.
white light weddings
- ideal for the bride or groom and their respective parties to get ready
- from 30 to 120 guests
- a ceremony is set in the same area of the highveld with a transparent celling
- 140 banqueting
- the venue offers ample natural light beaming through stackable glass doors on either side of the venue, along with the high ceiling, it creates a great sense of light and space
- ideal for welcome drinks and canape’s or a harvest table
- great space for lawn games, outside bar and outside dance floor
Accommodation – The Quarters
- a beautiful en-suite bedroom in the main house with shower and bath tub, fireplace, exquisite finishes and four poster king size bed.
- Inside the main house with king size beds, fireplace, en-suite bathrooms with a shower and luxury finishes.
- Adjoining the house with separate entrances these rooms are slightly smaller in size but equally satisfying with their garden access. Both have king size beds, en-suite bathrooms and luxury finishes.
We believe in an artisanal and bespoke approach to food. By matching first-class cuisine with top-notch service and beautiful presentation, you can expect an extra special element of creativity and flawless execution at your event. Our unique menus are designed to showcase quality local and seasonal products that are not only delicious, but nutritious and sustainable too.Read more
Take a Virtual Tour